Thursday, October 22, 2015

How green are you?


Really I considered a very conceit people, because always I tried introducing costume for help the planet, this are not big case, but are little gestures, that long place can change the things. However is difficult for me give this spirit a to me family, because they think is complicate, for example in me house I paint tree garbage for recycled, but my family no capture the message; they mixed the trash!! L , and when I forget me idea each one adopt one garbage in yours rooms…Total disaster!. In the personal practice sports in the free air, with me friends runner or be trekking in the Chena Mountain, this as well as funny us help a connect with the naturalize, no see like some dead and not sense, because in the relationship is the beauty. With the time I will like can some for the ecologic in the planet, but for the moment I tried contribute me little grain of sandy.


6 comments:

  1. Nice!, Is really difficult to introduce the oldest generations to this, but keep trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your opinion! funny picture by the way ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. our little contributions are helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trekking is a nice sports, and you are very healthy¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is hard introduce family into the ecological things, but it's not impossible! you can try to see some documentals in family, that really helps :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All mankind should give the help for the planet.

    ReplyDelete