Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My favorite Photo

Really I'm not very diligent to take photographs, I feel that I have not very good talented or a camera, so usually to take a picture i feel that justice will not do what i'm seeing. However there is a kind of photographs that love me and trap every time I see them: the space. Photos of the universe have always captivated me (before it was a hipster fashion) by its colors, shapes and simplicity, for me are a constant invitation to dream and think about the existence from another dimension, infinite and beautiful. Although I can never take these photographs (within me to go on this planet, jaja) I'll settle for being able to look constantly, actually my background cell and many of my accessories include them as prints, and I even thought fulfill myself a tattoo of a always nebula to have for my body image and what it gives me. Even the universe as a theme is something I fascinate, jobs that come to mind right now taking this issue is "Nostalgia for the Light" by Patricio Guzman and "Biophilia" Bjork, both wonderful and deeply beautiful works.




No comments:

Post a Comment