Thursday, November 5, 2015


Food Lover

Today I will talk about one of the issue that with time has become one of my biggest passions: Food. My relationship with this issue has been gradual, and although I have always  loved food, at this moment is not only love, but also I try to learn it as the sciences. This It is because the food is not just food, but also this related with how we relate to the environment and as nourish our bodies in different ways and also our soul.

This passion is very funny and it implies learn and study about this issue. As well as is necessary  unprejudiced regarding the ingredients and materiality, so you can enjoy eating as an almost artistic experience, thus feeding becomes more complex, and we became conscious food as an expressive work. The interesting this experiences is that I could know different plate and preparations, I have met different cultures through their dishes, I am currently fascinated for food of Southeast Asia, especially for a Vietnamese restaurant called "Vietnam discovery". Another restaurant that I like is "Bacchus" which is my favorite, is a French food restaurant absolutely recommends all carts of desserts, a treat for the senses: P However my favorite food is the pizza, really loved! with my friend we make "the pizza route" is a an exit program in which every so often went out to eat at a different pizzeria pizza, my favorite pizzeria is "Olympia" and "La Fabbrica" :P




6 comments:

  1. food is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love food, and I would like to know more about it. The problem is that I can't stop eating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always I can eat good food, everytime is a good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. be careful with food, you csn be fat in short period of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i have an addicition to desserts! you can tell me some places where they serves good desserts :P

    ReplyDelete