Thursday, October 1, 2015

My favorite object of technology is my iphone, the truth is that I 've never been a fan of technology, What's more, I just held the phone to call and tease of people that was addict your cellphone. However a day my cellphone fall and my best friend lent me his old phone for a while, but I never gave it back because that day was born the love with my iphone. The iphone is a cellphone very efficient, modern and fast. I liked because simplify my life, as well as no trouble for my and have style. I used my iphone all day;  speak and take photos, this a I realize this is steady , such as 'm very indecisive whenever I buy clothes for my friends photos command to determine whether or not to buy , I have my iphone filled with pictures of testers! , jajajaja. Also   game with mi apps  , My favorite is fatsecret, that help me not fat and controlate my anxiety. For all before said my favorite object is iphone, considering that now is very indispensable in my life, really love it! :*


4 comments:

  1. iphones have a really good camera, I also want one haaha :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. how an app can help you not fat? how it does? I want this app jeje

    ReplyDelete
  3. All women must use cellphones for that and maybe would not be much time trying on clothing!

    ReplyDelete