Thursday, October 8, 2015

I must first say that, I love the cinema! I am a filmmaker failed! L. The cine in my passion and whenever I can I take to watch a movie. I like are those of drama , especially the film art, although I also like musicals and cartoons. I have a personal ranking some movies artworks such as with the: Con animo de Amar (Wong Kar- Way) Nos Habiamos Amado Tanto (Ettore Scola ) and Dancer in the Dark ( Lars Von Trier). Howeber  I also love movies for children, for example of the Disney! Always studied with the music of these, for example of the Aristocats or The jungle book.

This semester chosee this assiganture I love it, is antropology of cinema. This assignature is very funny, and consists in see movies and relate with social tematics. Until now we have seen some very interesting movies like: The Dead and maid, Midnight Cowboy and The Forgotten. In this asiganutre we must realize a final work about this director, I chosee Godard, who is my favorite filmmaker. I'm really excited with this asignature!


12 comments:

  1. I really don't know any of this movies, they seem quite interesting. Anthropology of cinema too !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthropology of cinema is the best sibject of the carrer! chosee!! never you will regret ;9

      Delete
  2. Anthropology of cinema is a cfg or a subject?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different and diverse taste. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to take anthropology of cinema as a CFG, sound really interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. has been passed years since the last time that saw that movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie you should follow that career in the future, It's never late!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooooooooooo, i hope see a nice movie in a subject :(

    ReplyDelete